Sigma Pi Alumni Foundation


Go to content

Delta Sigma

Fraternity > History



DELTA SIGMA CHAPTER HISTORY
Established November 15, 1964.

Originally the Sigma Chapter of Delta Kappa Fraternity
Founded in 1945

Delta Sigma 1964-1982 and inactive since 1983

Delta Sigma was previously located at:

317 Park Circle
Menomonie, WI 54751


Home Page | Fraternity | Events | Brothers | Image Gallery | News | Board/Contact | Site Map


Back to content | Back to main menu